Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lara and Bernice is now available on Bear Pile

Dear friends, just a quick reminder...

The closing date for Wayneston Bear workshop is 19th January 2011. If you are interested to learn to make your own fortune bunny sign up now or email me at: waynestonbears@yahoo.com.sg

Both Lara and Bernice are now available on Bear Pile. Adopt these fortune bunnies, bring luck & prosperity to your family in this Year of Rabbit!

Lara & Bernice looking for a new home =)

I am happy that today (a special date: 11/1/2011), Jasmaine has found a new mum and dad =) She will be travelling to United States, what a lucky girl!

Thanks for the support once again! I have just popped by the 100 Best Bear Artists Blog today... My rank has jumped to 39! Thank you so much!

I am in love with bunnies... guess what? I have just cut out a new bunny design on a beautiful grey mohair! It's so addictive and I'm loving it =)

Wayneston Bears wishing all a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)