Friday, April 29, 2011

Humphrey the Little Hedgehog

Here is Little Humphrey, a hedgehog that is specially made for a collector in Canada.

This cheeky boy is so lucky to find a new home far far away from Singapore! Do you know that the flight from Singapore to Canada takes about 24 hours? Yes, that's 1 day and the flight ticket is super expensive!

How I wish one day I would have saved enough to fly there to visit my friends and Wayneston Babies. I believe one day I would do it =)

Good bye Little Humphrey and please say hello to you new mum!
I will miss you too...



3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm sure you will travel someday. What fun to meet other artists and visit your Wayneston babies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda and Debora =) One day I might have saved enough to visit both of you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)