Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dinner with Esther

Yesterday night, I had a wonderful dinner with our local bear artist, Esther Lee. She is one of the pioneer bear artists in Singapore.

We had a healthy dinner - SALADS!!! Yes, both of us love salads, I ate them just like the way I ate junk food. LOL
After dinner, we shared the bears we bought and started taking pictures with them =) The 2 mice belongs to me and the blue bear belongs to Esther. All the 3 creations were made by US artist, Janice Woodard the creator of Booh Bears. Aren't they adorable? We hope you will enjoy these pictures.

I am going off to sleep, good night! =D




2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love spending time with other bear artists. In fact, I got to meet Janice Woodard and Joanne Livingston in person last weekend! :o) Janice's bear and mice are really cute and look cute with you and Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful pictures. The food looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)