Friday, October 28, 2011

Beary Dinner with Local Bear Artists, Esther and Irene

I had a wonderful dinner tonight with Esther and Irene. We welcome Irene to our bear group! It's really nice to find another friend that love bears as well!

We meet at Novena Salad Stop as usual, both Esther and me loves salad... Esther says she is a goat and I say I'm a cow! All of us brought along bears to share, we held each others bears and started our bear talking.

After tonight, we are even planning on our next gathering session = bear making together!
So much fun, looking forward to the next time we meet.

Esther and Irene

Bear made by Esther and Irene

The bear I am holding is Yarnell and Esther is holding Madera. Both bears are made by Joanne  Livingston from US =)

1 comment:

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)