Yeah! The date today is 1 January 2012! Time to set some new goals this year and better fulfil them!
Goal setting is very important for me, this keeps me motivated and improving! I can say about 90% of the goals set last year were fulfilled, the remaining 10% will have to bring forward to year 2012! Wayne just got to have more self-discipline!
Some of the goals set this year (Not in order):
1) Make at least 3 new animals to Wayneston Collection
2) Learn to hand dye mohair
3) Needle felt a bear's face
4) Make a few more bears/animals with wings
5) Make another bear on fours
6) Make another open-close mouth bear
7) Make another bear with loc-line joints
8) Make another realistic bear with claws
9) Revise and experiment with various stuffing techniques
10) Join a few more teddy bear competitions
11) Participate in one more overseas teddy bear show
12) Airbrush another bear/animal
13) Do a re-make up for a Ball Jointed Doll
14) Learn to make a doll wig
15) Revempt my website, learn a new software
I CAN DO IT! JUST DO IT!
Happy New Year Everyone! ^.^