Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Buster Puppy "Benji"

Hello friends! I am delighted to introduce my latest new puppy "Benji". He is approximately 6.5" long for head to tail. I want to thank Quentin for telling me that he is Buster Breed :) Buster was a mixed-breed dog, his father was a German Shepherd and and his mother a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. (Got this info from Wikipedia)

Once again, this puppy is also a OPD (One-Piece-Design) like my previous puppy, Jiro. Benji is fully armature on his head, ears, neck, spine, tail and legs; he is very poseable and softly stuffed and heavily weighted with polyfill, glass beads and crushed garnets.

Benji is now available for adoption on my website:
http://www.wix.com/waynelim/waynestonbears/benji

We hope you enjoy viewing his pictures and have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Wayne




3 comments:

  1. He is adorable! And I love how he can sit all the way down, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Benji he is a cute little puppy. Like the design and colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joanne and Wendy for the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)