Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Going away for 10 days National Service

Hi peeps, I am away for 10 days to serve the army! This might be a good time to put down some office work and unwind...

I am showing today some pictures of my WIP bear. This time it's a 4 colour bear consisting of Red, Green, Blue and Gold.


Brainstorming and selecting colour combinations


No name yet, and no ears!
To spend my time wisely in camp, I bought my cut out patterns to the army camp to sew during free time!

Getting my fingers cross to complete this little chap this week! See you soon! =)

Hugs, Wayne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wayne that is awesome, hope you have some free time to work on the bear and not drill you too hard... enjoy and have fun

    Hugs

    Halcyon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)