Sunday, November 4, 2012

Japan Artist's Teddy Bear Trip in Singapore



 
I went to visit 2 of my Japanese Bear friends today at the Chinatown Square Central - They are having a mini bear exhibition in the shopping mall.

Meeting them makes me very happy! I can't understand or speak Japanese but they could understand English, it was fun having a conversation LOL...

(L-R): Ninna Kanai, Emi-Etchu & me
 
  Shinsuke-san & me
 
 
 
 
Bears made my Emi-san

 
Emi-san and her bears
 
 
Bears made by Emi-san
 
 
Niina-san and her bears
 
And lastly, these are my loots! I purchase these Merrythought Mohair bears from Shinsuke-san!
These are prefect xmas gifts!
 
What a wonderful day having to meet overseas friends! I look forward to see them again soon =)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun, Wayne! The artist's bears are wonderful, too. Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like fun. And I love your loot too. Was there a bear show connected with this visit, or was it just them displaying somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)