Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Jester Bear, Smarty!

I am back from camp this weekend, I am glad to have complete this bear over the last few days.
Proudly presents a new Jester Bear named Smarty!

Smarty is created from the same pattern of the other Jester Bear named "Wonderwise" created last year. But, this time I have used a shorter pile length and different colour combinations. Both of them look different! This bear has a combination of 4 colours! Red, Green, Gold and Blue! Christmas is eyeing on us!





I hope you will like my new bear Smarty. He is available for adoption now on Bear Pile:
http://www.bearpile.com/item/62358

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Wayne

2 comments:

  1. He is really wonderful Wayne. I love the soft colors, and the buttons, and the color of his nose. A real sweetie for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)