Friday, October 4, 2013

A Big Fat Black Bear

I am currently working on another bear on fours. He has a longer fur with tips. For those who have been reading my blog regularly may be familiar that I usually make smaller bears ranging 5-8 inches tall. A bigger bear like this is a little more challenging for me.

I fell in love with this new design (bigger bears) and the leather material which I used for paw pads, after making Blitz the Polar Bear a couple weeks back.

To further challenge myself, I sew a leather nose for this bear. As there aren't any tutorials around to learn this, I have to spend sometime to experiment it myself. It turned out to be much better than I expected. 
He will be ready soon this weekend. I can't wait to share more of his pictures with you!

Hugs, Wayne




1 comment:

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)