Monday, November 22, 2010

Thank you for your support in the Teddies Worldwide Online Show

Today I can finally reveal my pieces on my blog... i m vry eager to show them to you =) Daxtor, Raldolph and Jasper were made a month ago specially for this online show. I am pleased that Jasper has found a new home and he is on his way now to Canada!


Here's Daxtor and Raldolph, they are now available, looking for a good home. I will list them on Bear Pile & Etsy. I would like to thanks all that has come to visit Wayneston Bears page during the show. This is such a fun event and I am planning to take part again =)


Guess what! I have got myself a Xmas gift from the show! This is the BEST GIFT i ever had! Haha! I am not going to say I have gotten for myself :P No worries, i will share pictures of my special present on my blog when i receive it. Some hints?... She is a lovely 7 inch bear, made by a lady who has always inspired me, her works are fabulous, it's my dream to have one of her bears in my collection and I am looking forward to welcome this sweet little bear.

Alright now that the Singapore Bear Show and Teddies Worldwide Show is over, I am now gearing up and preparing for the Seoul Teddy Bear Show in December! Yeah!
Wayneston Hugs,
Wayne


6 comments:

  1. Cant't wait to see your new bear Wayne, I'm sure she is fab;)
    I also like the new setup you have here. I like all the tabs. I think I may be rearranging things over at my place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you are really having a great time Wayne...good to see you sold a bear at the show and look forward to seeing your gift to yourself.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they're both so cute, hope your next show goes well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne: Yes she is definitely fab, i m even dreaming of her yesterday night =)

    Sandi: Sandi, this even is really fun! I hope you will come and join us the next time =)

    Katy: Thanks Katy, have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute!!!Love them!

    Succes with the show!

    Greetings,
    Leny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Leny, the show is fun! I m glad that you like my bears =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)