Saturday, July 2, 2011

Teddies Worldwide - Bears on Parade Show has started!

The preview for the Teddies Worldwide - Bears on Parade Show has started! Here is my Jester Bear specially created to join all of the other beautiful bears made by 75 artists worldwide. I would appreciate if you can vote for him =) http://www.teddiesworldwide.com/

The 4 other bears that I have created specially for the show are also completed, I have to spend my day taking some photographs and building the online show site. Next week, I am going to create another new animal =) Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I love your bears - they are so adorable. Thanks for entering my give away and I'll make sure to add your name twice. Good luck!

    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne
    I love your colourful little bear, he is wonderful.
    Still busy working on bears, so far we have only a head on display. Also have been working the past few weeks and trying to fit in bear making.
    Have a great weekend.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)