Sunday, December 16, 2012

A new squirrel ready for Christmas

Here's a new squirrel which I have made this week. His name is "Wintersnow".

He might be the last creation for the year because right now I plan to spend more time revamping my new website.

Wintersnow has inset white mohair on his hands, feet and belly. His eyes are needle felted, harden and sealed. He has wire armature on his tail and needle sculpted paw and footpads.




He is now reserved but you may view more of his pictures on Bear Pile:
http://www.bearpile.com/item/63143

Tomorrow, I will be sharing about my swap with a doll artist. Do pop by again to read more about our swap. Her dolls are really stunning!

We hope you have a wonderful weekend, happy shopping for your Xmas gifts!

Hugs, Wayne

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful creation, Wayne! I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have one of your beautiful squirrels! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)