Sunday, May 29, 2011

A very special thank you sale - Just for you =)

It has been a while since I last updated my "Lovely Friends That View My Blog", yesterday I have typed in 2 more countries. So in total, I have friends from 56 different countries who viewed my blog! and what's more, my facebook fan page has now 362 fans =) Yippee, thank you so much for viewing my blog, facebook and website and not forgeting the lovely comments you have wrote on my wall and blog.

So I have decided to have a Special Thank You Sale just for you - newsletter subscribers, followers of my blog, the Hive and Facebook =) Your encouragement are always important to me, these are the means that I find motivation to keep on going... pushing myself over the limits.

All of you are my little angels, you bought me light and you are my stars =)
I hope you will enjoy this special sale. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)