Monday, March 18, 2013

Squeak the Little Mouse

Good day everyone!!! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

I am proud to share with you today, our latest creation - Squeak the Little Mouse.
Squeak is made from a brand new pattern and I am very please with him.






Squeak has now been adopted... Thanks
I am happy that my website is almost completed, I just need to find some time to upload more pictures onto some of the pages. Please do visit my new website, www.waynestonbears.com and I would appreciate if you can provide some feedbacks for improvements!

I hope you all like my new mouse and website, have a fabulous week!


Hugs,

Wayne

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo happy with my little squeek mouse!!
    Beautifully made and gorgeous!!
    Thanks Wayne ! I love him !!
    Hugs Lindax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)