I have learnt much through this journey of Bear Making and make many new friends. Practice makes perfect as what everyone says, the more you polish your skills the better it gets and brings you to the next level!
We appreciate all the lovely comments and feedbacks and thank you for following our blog and fan page.
In celebration of our 4th Anniversary, Wayneston Bears is giving away 3 prizes!
Wayneston Bear (Jessical)
2nd Prize & 3rd Prize
PDF Wayneston Bears 7 inch Pattern (Peaches)
Below are the 5 extra chances for you to win! Good Luck!
1) Leave a comment here and you will be added into the draw list
2) Become a follower of this blog (Let me know if u have done so)
3) Become a fan on Wayneston Bears Facebook Fan Page (Let me know your user name) and MUST post a comment on this Give-away Photo.
4) Join my mailing list
5) Add my give-away button on your blog or website (Kindly let me know your blog link)
The winners will be announced on 31 May 2013. The grand winner will receive Jessical and the shipping fee will be fully paid by me ^.^ PDF Patterns will be sent via email to 2nd and 3rd winners of this event.
Emails will be sent to the winners on that day, if there is no reply from the winner/s within 2 days, the next winner will be drawn. Good Luck! =)
Names that have been added into the draw list ^.^ , I will update periodically:
1) Eshlie Cheah 21) Katie Button 41) Mara Morell
2) Starbuzz 22) Angela Love 42) Sandra Piper
3) Iris 23) Tracy Coffaro 43) Sam Crump
4) Bettina Groh 24) Linda Mdf 44) Alena Mekotova
5) KittyAnnArt 25) Bernadette Heffernan 45) Jill Shoemaker
6) Maggie Leung 26) Kerry Rogers 46) Verena Greene-Christ
7) Clovia Ng 27) Lindsey Agostinelli 47) Olga Šulcová
8) Cheryl 28) Rain Ha 48) Mirka Fialová
9) Aniani Hudson 29) Michelle Coombes 49) Sophie Grall
10) Leah Garforth 30) Kelly Chia 50) Joanne Livingston
11) Veronica Hill 31) Alison McKee 51) Myrna Organ
12) Beatrix Harris 32) Iris Wimmer 52) Sarah Heales
13) Mandy Rowe 33) Anthony O'Keeffe 53) Teri Kehrl
14) Val Ho 34) Tracy Coffaro 54) Sara Lynn VanOrden
15) Mary Hughes 35) Lynn Smith 55) Debora
16) Jo Bri 36) Beth Downing 56) Sharna Rothwell
17) Carrie Wilmot 37)Christine Boulton 57) Sandy Pape
18) Sharon Kavanagh 38) Jan Haley 58) Janice Woodard
19) Isobel Attwood 39) Megan Leigh
20) Meow Meow Tabby Doll 40) Esther Lee
This event has closed. Thank you for your participation.
We will announce the Winner this week.
I'm so thrilled to have found your blog here. Just followed your blog and became a fan of Wayneston Bears (Eshlie Cheah). I'm a "die-hard" bear lover... please let me have your bear... please...ReplyDelete
This website cum blog and all your masterpieces sure looks good :) All the best for the upcoming Exhibition and see you on sunday! :)ReplyDelete
Dear Wayne, wow, congratulations! Your blog is nice and I love your creations, especially your squirrels. I am following you on Etsy for a long time now. Would be great winning one of your prizes. Beary hugs, Iris :-)ReplyDelete
Please put me in the draw!!! Love to win!!! Your bears are such cuties!ReplyDelete
I have 'liked' you on FB - name is aniani hudson - I've just become a blog follower, and joined your email list too! Thank you for the chance to win a Wayneston bear! I'd love to add this cutie to my hugg!ReplyDelete
Hi Wayne, Congrats on the 4th anniversary. You've come so far and am such an inspiration to me. Watching you accomplish all these things while keeping your day job has really inspired me to do the same. I've been a follower for a while, and I'm Maggie Leung from fb and I'm on your email list. Thank you for the wonderful opportunityReplyDelete
Hi Wayne, I adore your beautifully sculpted bears with the big expressive eyes. They look very well made with such nice detail and great design. I have been wanting to own one and would love to have the opportunity to win a bear to add to my growing hug. Thank you for the doing a giveaway! I have commented on the FB photo as Clovia Ng, am following your blog here and signed up for your mailing list.ReplyDelete
Oh and I have also been a fan of your FB page for a while now.ReplyDelete
Saw the lovely photos of your booth at the museum.
I really hope to be a proud owner of one of your signature bears soon! Cheers to your 4th Anniversary!
Just want to add that I'm a follower of this blog, am on your mailing list and have added, on my blog, a little something about this giveaway! :)
Happy 4th Anniversary and I am going to miss your workshop in May again. Hope you will have another in the near future.
I hope to be the owner of Jessical!!
-I liked you on facebook under the sn Megan LeighReplyDelete
-I commented on the anniversary picture
-I requested to be added to your mailing list under the e-mail sarah.cookie.monster21@gamil
- I am also following your blog under that
- I am also following you on pin-interest
I hope I win this little cutie so I can give her the forever home she deserves :)
Very cute teddy... hope to bring her home. (*^^*)ReplyDelete
I have added her to my blog.
-Liked on Facebook (Mara Morell)ReplyDelete
-Comment on Picture(Anniversary Bear)
-Already on mailing list(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Be wonderful to have a bear from you
I already like your FB page and am already a fan of your blog (that is how I learnt about your give away.
So I join the crowd to try to win one of your fantastic gifts.
Hugs from far away in France.
Sophie (Sophie Grall on FB).
Please add me Wayne, I am a follower here, and a follower on your fan page. You know I love your bears.ReplyDelete
Happy 4th anniversary, Wayne! I love your bears, and it is fun to see all the different bears and animals you have created over the years. Thank you for doing such a generous giveaway! I am a follower here on your blog and on your Facebook page. I hope I win Jessical! :o)ReplyDelete
Happy Anniversary Wayne! I'd love to be entered into the drawing for Jessical! So adorable! Thanks Wayne!ReplyDelete
Hi Wayne, please enter me in your drawing for Jessical. She is so adorable, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I win her. I love your work! :)ReplyDelete
Oh Dear, I hope I'm not too late! Please enter my name, Wayne! Thanks! Hugs, JaniceReplyDelete
This event has closed. Thank you for your participation.ReplyDelete
We will announce the Winner this week.