Thursday, November 1, 2012

WIP Open Mouth Panda

Good morning everyone, I just want to share some pictures of my latest WIP open mouth panda.
I can't remember when is the last time I did an open mouth bear, I had a sudden urge that I should do it again and here he is!
 
He is not completed yet, just 80% done. He needs 2 ears, eye lids, claws and baby teeth. Making this bear makes me excited. This time I used leather for his paw and footpads, they are turning out well.
 
I am getting my fingers cross to complete him this week.
Have a great day!
 
Hugs, Wayne
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Looking good. Can't wait to see the new panda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wayne he is do beautiful lovely smiling face, just love it

    hugs

    Halcyon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)