Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New Panda ~ Reserved

Earlier this year, I have been in the process of making a new panda. Finally, he is now ready to meet and greet all of you!





His name is Tai Shan, a special bear made for my special friend, Margaret Burke (Nikkel Bears).

2 year ago, both of us agreed to have a swap and the time has finally come for us to do it!

Tai Shan will be flying together with me to the Brisbane Winter Wonderland Show on June later this year.
Margaret and I will meet up face to face to have the bears swapped, and have a picture taken to remember the occasion as well.

I hope you will like my new panda, Tai Shan, which was named by Margaret herself. :)

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Wayne

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh! He is simply gorgeous, Wayne!! I think he's my favorite of all your bears!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl! I am so happy to see your lovely comment! :)

      Delete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)