Saturday, March 15, 2014

WIP today. Almost ready!

Sorry for not updating my blog actively! There are so much things happening which effects my bear making schedule and I wasn't in the mood to create anything!



Now I am starting my engine again, I have to work double hard to pull myself back to my favourite hobby (Bear Making) again.

Sharing with you today is my WIP Pony. She needs a name now. I will be listing her online next week, do pop by again soon to view more pictures of her :)

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Wayne

6 comments:

  1. The pony's looking good! Hope all's well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val, I will push myself to start writing again :)

      Delete
  2. So glad to hear you're getting back into bear making again. I simply love how you sculpted her hooves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie. The hooves are made from ultra suede then I needle sculpted them.

      Delete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)