Monday, October 3, 2011

Crushed Garnet for sale!

Lately, I have acquired a large stock of beautiful gemstones, crushed garnets. (They are really pretty and sparkles under light!) These could be used to fill your teddy creations to make them heavier. Crushed garnets are much heavier than the glass beads that I have been using in the past and they give your teddies a more cuddly feel!

Do you know that Garnet is the January birthstone, derived its name from the Latin word granatus? It is also also known for stimulating success in business, helps to cure depression, a stone of purity and truth as well as a symbol of love and compassion. You may also use these for for scrap booking or as a decorative item.
Crushed Garnet will be available on my website and etsy shop.






They will be sold in a pack of 500grams (1.1pound) at 14USD, payment will be made via paypal

For International Buyers, kindly send me an email: waynestonbears@yahoo.com.sg for shipping cost and I will send you a paypal invoice to your email.

For Singaporean Buyers, 500 grams of the crushed garnets will be SGD $18 plus FREE SHIPPING!
Or, you may purchase directly from these links:

1) Etsy

2) Website

I have started using these crush garnets on my latest bunny, Kira and I love the feeling! She feels much heavier and gives a nice crunchy feel. Feel free to email me on any matters regarding my bears/creations or the crush garnets. I am a friendly guy, I don't bite! Hahaha... in fact I am a talkative guy =)

Going off to bed now, good night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)