Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Singapore Teddy Bear Show Part 3 (Special Thanks to the people I love)

Yes, this will be the last part that I will be writing about the show. A special tribute to everyone that came to support the show (My family, relatives and friends) and you for reading this!
I want to thank Moob International for organising this yearly event for all bear artists around the whole to come together to do this exhibition. Organising such an event really takes time, man power and much planning to make it a success! 3 Cheers to Moob International, Issac Kong and Pamela Theng ^.^

IMG_2706
Thanks for coming, Kim San & Family =)
IMG_2578
Keiko-san & family, welcome to Singapore!
IMG_2581
Nice to meet you again Geraldine 
IMG_2709
Thanks for giving Sierra a home, Evelyn =)
IMG_2711
Thank you Sahlan, Nurisha and daughter for your support!
IMG_2717
My cousin Belle and husband
IMG_2721
My long lost friend from Secondary school Yu Fei, nice to meet you again ^.^
IMG_2724
Liza my colleage, thank you!
IMG_2725
Great smile, Paul-san. See you next year in Seoul =)
IMG_2728
My aunt and children ^.^
IMG_2729
Thank you da jie, Sharine and sister for coming =)
IMG_2732
My army friend Ron, it's your 2nd time here. Many thanks =)
IMG_2790
Thank you Ms Lim  & Husband for adopting Caleb the Squirrel and Ricco the bunny =)
IMG_2791
Cheryl, my good friend from design school. She learnt bear making from me last year =)
IMG_2794
I am touched, my design lecturer Mr Teo and his wife is here to support! Thanks for the encouragement =)
IMG_2795
Clarence from M Studio is here to support too, we will be using his studio to conduct bear workshop.
IMG_2798
Our pioneer artist, Alicia and her student. Thank you for joining us this year!
Thank you for joining us on our teddy adventure, till we meet again sometime, someday, somewhere =)
WE SEE YOU NEXT YEAR! ^.^

7 comments:

  1. Hi Wayne,

    These are such great photos and wonderful memories of the show for you. How nice to see so many of your family, friends, and collectors. There are a lot of stories in just these few photos. Thanks for sharing your Singapore Teddy Bear show experience!

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Ginger! You can finally now comment! I am happy for you! Thank you so much for reading my posts =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I really like seeing photos of people. It is great that so many came out to support this show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, Wayne! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Joanne and Janice. I am glad you like the show =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great meeting you at the show, Wayne.

    Val (Alicia's student)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)