Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Monkey for a Bear

Hi everyone, I want to share a new bear which was added to my collection last week.

I fall in love with one of the bears my friend, Lisa Heiland has created for the Friends of Teddy Online Show few months ago. This bear named Rose was one of the few which hasn't find a home after the show. After chatting with Lisa on facebook, we have agreed to have another swap again.

I have traded my monkey Chappy for her bear, Rose. Lisa is one of my favourite artists and is also one of my best friend. This is my 2nd time having a swap with her and we are looking forward to our next swap soon.

Rose made by Lisa Heiland
 
Chappy by Wayneston Bears
 
Baby Lavigne was here at my house last week, so I took the chance to take some pictures of Lisa's Bear together with her. Look at her cute little face with the bear!




Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Hugs, Wayne

1 comment:

  1. You have such a wonderful collection of bears Wayne. I love this current swap, both the bear and the monkey are fantastic.

    I always love seeing Lavigne, she is getting to be a very big girl now, and so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)