Monday, July 1, 2013

Come visit us @ the Singapore Gifts Show!

Snapple

Nibbles

When i was sending out my mailing list this afternoon, i happened to chance upon this QR Code Image Application.

It perked my curiosity and thus, I decided to try out QR codes on my latest mouse creations as I was interested to see how they would turn out. Verdict? It really works as advertised with a QR Code Reader App. It was as easy as 1, 2, 3! This would save people the hassle of keying the website link in a web browser just to go to the online site.

Here's 2 new mice which I have recently created specially for the Singapore Gifts show. Presenting to you........ Snapple and Nibbles!! They would love to see you there next week from 10-12 July 2013.

Do drop bye and say hello if you are around the area. Don't forget the cheese!!

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Your little mice are so cute. Good luck for the show.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)