Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day Dreamer's New Home

Day Dreamer found his new mum and flew to US last week. It's hard for me to part with him as he is the most favorite creation that I have created so far.

Day Dreamer won the People's Choice Award last month at Brisbane Winter Wonderland and has made me really proud. He's is really a very special bear to me and I will always remember him.

Today his new mum wrote me an email expressing how much she loves him. It makes my day and it's feels very special to me. Together with the email is an attachment of Day Dreamer with his new siblings.

I want to thank Nora, for adopting Day Dreamer and the lovely email. =)


Day Dreamer now looks very happy with his big family of panda siblings.

Hugs, Wayne

1 comment:

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)