Sunday, April 11, 2010

Grand Opening! A Bear Place (Singapore)

Today is a big day for A Bear Place! I have attended the grand opening, wow there are lots of visitors =) Here are some pictures taken on the event.



Look at the smile of Urenda on the big day! =)










Bear Workshop by Teacher Emen and Fabian Song




I am so honored to have my little brown bear placed next to grand master Fabian Song :P


Teacher Emen and Student Wenting


Teacher Emen and Me =)


Bear Supplies!!




Grand master Fabian and Me =)


Mark and Me


Look at the 2 impressive grizzle bears made by Mark! Wow =)


Bear made by Urenda. Isn't she cute!


Bear made by my favourite bear artist, Joanne Livingston! (How i wish have saved enough to buy one of her bears)


Bear made by Judy Paul, one of my favourite artist too! Wow!


After looking at all the fabulous bears, I am even more determined to be a good bear artist, I will continue to strive and do my best to improve!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing A Bear Place with us, with I could have been there.... I will just have to wait for the website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne,
    Thank you for posting these pics. The new shop is really lovely!

    Hugs!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)