Dear friends, if you are a follower of my blog then you may have know that I have won 2 blog give-away earlier last month. I feel very lucky and excited to have won “Blue Moon” from Blondheart and “Feeling Blue Mouse” from Mouse Droppings. I believe that this blog give away should be continued and shared to people from all parts of the world. Let’s spread the joy of giving to every one of us.
This blog give-away starts on September 10th (Friday) and ends on October 8th (Friday). The draw and winner will be announced on this blog & facebook on October 9th (Saturday).
I have decided to do my first ever blog give-away bear and named this bear, Aloysius. Aloysius is not my design; he is made from a pattern from Basic Boot Camp by EBearZ University, designed by Nancy Tillberg. I have down scale the pattern of the bear to 8” tall.
Here is some details about Aloysius. He is made from cream coloured mohair. He is 100% stuffed with polyfill and lots of love, lightly stuffed to have a soft huggable feel. His paw pad and foot pad are made of Ultra Suede. I have added some details such as needle sculpting at the muzzle and scissor sculpting to give him a “Wayneston Bear” look. Aloysius is then finished off with waxed nose, shadings and a brown checkered ribbon tied around his neck. A Wayneston Bear swing tag will comes along with him.
I want to take this chance to thanks everyone (friends, followers and bear artist friends) for their encouragement and advise. Thank you for your interest in my work and commenting on my blog, I really love to read your comments.
This blog give-away is open to public. How to win this bear? Here are 5 chances to win Aloysius…
1) Become a follower of this blog if you aren’t one yet.
2) Leave a comment here and leave an email address & name so that I can contact you if you win.
3) “Like” Wayneston Bears Facebook Fan Page AND comment on the album “Basic Boot Camp Bear, Aloysius”.
4) On your blog / facebook / website etc post a link, let me know you have done so by sending me a note with your web address. You can use my give-away button.
5) If you are a Wayneston Bears collector and purchase any of my bears please let me know, I will add an extra entry into the draw.
Last point to take note! If the winner does not reply my email within the 3 days from the draw, a new winner will be drawn.
Good Luck everyone! =)