Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Big Girl WIP (The End)

Alright, here are more pictures of my big girl here. I must say that she looks like a boy too...hmmm this will be very tough to think of a right name for him or her...


I have added more felting up to her forehead at her eyes level. I started off using coarse felting needle to harden and shape the face after that a fine felting needle to smoothen the face. The nose later sealed and harden.


When the face is done, I start to root the fur individually. It's an extremely time consuming process, it took me more than 10 hours to root the fur onto the face. I used fine felting needle to push the fur into the felted face, this makes the hole smaller and the fur holds firmly onto the face.



When the rooting on the muzzle is done, I razor and scissor sculpt the fur to make it shorter. I feel like a professional hair stylist when using the electric razor, it's so fun and easy to use!


She is almost done, I need to give her muzzle shadings.


Another side view of her.


I will be given her claws tonight, crossing my fingers that she will be ready for Bear Pile this weekend. Remember to come back and visit us!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Wayne

3 comments:

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)