Friday, December 30, 2011
Special Thanks to Friends who taught and inspired me this year =)
In just few hours, we bid good bye to 2011 and greet Hello to 2012! I would like to take this opportunity to thank these friends who gave me advise and encouragement. There are times of high and low that I really need someone to talk to, these are the friends that pull me through the hard times. I feel very blessed to have many bear friends around to help in time of need.
Special Thanks to:
1) Joanne Livingston (Dessert Mountain Bears) - Thank you for been a great friend and mentor. Your blog tutorial and tips have really bought me to another level in bear making. I am inspired to become a realistic bear artist and you have shown me the path to my success. I am now more courageous to experiment on my designs and I have now no fear to do needle felting. The swap with Yarnell and Caspian was an unforgetable one and I would love to share my success here with you. One more thing...thank you for leaving me a comment on most of my posts, I feel very touched :)
2) Janice Woodard (Booh Bears) - Many thanks for your tips and I really love your mice, they are sitting next to me now =) Thank you for teaching me how to make a ruffle, a moulded felt hat and the mouse tail! You are a very generous friend and thank you for the cute outfit for baby Lavigne and the xmas gift =)
3) Judi Paul (Luxemburg Bears) - Thank you for sharing tips as well! You are always encouraging me and it feels good to be praised by my IDOL! You are an inspiration to me, your creations makes me want to learn needle felting and I am glad I did it! :) I am honored to have 2 of your bears in my hugs as well, I will treasure them in many years to come.
4) Esther Lee (Esther Bears) - I am so glad to find a bear friend like you in Singapore! Thanks for been a good friend and the teddy bear salad dinner! I am sure in years to come we will find more and more teddy bear enthusiast like us in Singapore to join us! Together we will grow STRONG! Hahahaha =)
5) You, you and YOU! ALL OF YOU!
Thank you for reading my blog! I wish everyone SUCCESS and GOOD HEALTH, FORTUNE in 2012!
Have a properous new year!
P.S: Check out a swap proposal soon in January 2012!