Monday, December 12, 2011

MaryAnn the Pink Santa's Helper

Introducing my latest Squirrel ~ MaryAnn, the Pink Santa's Helper

She is created using the same pattern as my Award Winning Design (Herbie the Squirrel) and I am very pleased with her. In the past, I have been very conservative with my squirrel designs - Earthy colours are what I been making, but now you see a pink squirrel! I am so in love with her! ^.^

Pastels have always been my favourite colours, to be flank pink is one of them! I am looking forward to create more brightly coloured squirrels and animals in the next projects next year =)

Back to MaryAnn, she is 6.5" tall standing, has a wired tail and a pair of memorising eyes with needle felted eyelids too! She is now available on a 7 days Ebay Auction, do visit her and say Hi to her =)
http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/250952781029?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for viewing and Merry Christmas! ~ Hugs, Wayne & MaryAnn



2 comments:

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)