Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Boxing Day! Introducing my last creation of 2011!

Hey everyone! We hope your Christmas is wonderful and fun! Happy Boxing Day!
I am posting this because I have a new creation to show everyone, this is Herbert the Bunny - Last creation for year 2011!





I started off making a bunny for 2011 and now ending with another bunny, this is auspicious I think... bidding good bye to the year of rabbit :) Now you can guess what I am making next :D

Herbert will be flying to her new mum in US next year, he is a swap with a wonderful bear artist. I will share more about our swap next year so stay tuned. This few days I have been slacking... doing nothing but movie marathons LOL...

I am still sanding my BJD doll, very tricky (but I think I can handle this myself!) and at the same time drawing a new design for 2012. More pictures will be ready soon :)

Hugs, Wayne

2 comments:

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)