Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Lavigne has grown so much!

We had a family gathering at grandma's house yesterday. My sister and her husband brought along Lavigne, we are so happy to see her again.

It has been more than 3 weeks that since I saw her because I am away to Thailand for reservist. She has grown so much that I almost couldn't recognise her! Her face is now rounder with baby fats on both sides of her cheeks, weights heavier, her double eyelids are now less visible and she is looking now more like her dad!

I am amazed at how fast a baby grow, she is now only 2 months old. Daddies and mummies that are reading this, remember to take lots of pictures for your baby, it's really interesting to see the changes in their growth =)

I really hate my hairstyle now, had been forced to cut this short due to reservist, arggghhh...
Hope that it grows fast so that I could get a proper hair cut. LOL





4 comments:

  1. She is a very beautiful baby. She looks very happy and comfortable in your arms. And I like the short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne, you are so kind! I think you are the only one and my mum that says she likes my hair style. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like ur hair too, heh. nice t-shirt btw ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)