Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wayneston Bears is featured on Teddy Bear & Friends - June 2012!

I have just received a wonderful piece of news! Blue Ice Mountain Dragon is featured on the latest US Bear Magazine, Teddy Bear & Friends - June Issue!
I want to take this opportunity to thank Teddy Bear & Friends for featuring my work in this prestige magazine! Thank you!
You can see him on page 38 and my review on page 39.
Below is the article, you may click on the pictures to enlarge.
Happy Reading! =)

Hugs, Wayne











3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Wayne! How very exciting! Blue Ice Mountain is a lovely dragon, and I'm so happy for you that he was included in this feature. Hooray! :o)

    (Now, how are you getting into the magazine, Wayne? Inquiring minds want to know!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it must be a real thrill to see your dragon in the mag.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)